Friday, February 19, 2010

What lies within us...

Your last year in high school is an important time to capture real life on film. With so many things to think about in her future and so many memories behind her, its good to see a girl who isn't spinning out of control. I'm excited to see what the future will bring her, but for now she is enjoying life, living in the present, and blessing the people around her by just being her. I read a quote that defines what I have gained from my time watching her throughout high school... "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." (Ralph Waldo Emerson) Congrats girl, I'm proud of the woman you have become, and can't wait to see what's in store for you. Thanks for volunteering to be my guinea pig model from day 1 (even at the park at 9pm for no reason when I had NO idea what I was doing!). I just hope these pictures do your true beauty justice. ♥ Adena


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment