Monday, April 26, 2010

Smile of the Year

I love doing senior shoots for guys because they know what they want, they let me do my job, and when I think we have enough great shots they trust me. This was so true for Jesse. BUT senior guy shoots can also be the most challenging because its hard to get them to open up and show their real smile and their personality...this was so NOT true for Jesse. I couldn't get the smile OFF of his face. But I'm not complaining! And truth be told he had my laughing the whole time too. He is such a great kid, with a great family, and a great head on his shoulders. I know he'll make his momma proud!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment