Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crazy Love

Heading to Lake Las Vegas to photograph a big family was a little intimidating. I brought along my friend Tia to assist me because I had no idea what to expect! But everything I expected went out the window as I watched an army of 11 people in white shirts & jeans walk across the bridge towards me. My goal for the day was to get 1 or 2 good shots of everyone. (Realistically there is no way to get everyone looking good at the same time, right?) But this family proved me wrong. They totally let me in, showed me their personality, and through that their love for each other took over every picture. I had more fun taking their pictures then I have had at a shoot in a long time. They are CRAZY but they are crazy for each other, and that is what we should all strive for. Thank you guys for letting me be part of your amazing family for an hour. You have something to be VERY proud of!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you now so I can continue to see my teasers! Hope you and your family are doin good!

    ReplyDelete